Saturday, November 27, 2010

The case of repeated

Okay. This actually already have my cap a few years ago. But this case is open again in the course of my life. Why and why it is happening and be in my mind. I hope this just traffic alone, which come and go as soon as possible. Do not ask me like this or not. Of course my answer is definitely NOT !! Why am I not answer? Because this case I've ever faced, and I would never want it back. Imagine if some of your friends are talking about you behind your back. Defamation, angry, insulting, cursing, gossip, whether it is all worth it? I think not. Not to the best choice, it all not worthwhile.
Perhaps it is time for me to accomplish this task. Because I did not complete the previous task. My case was not complete and run away from problems that this bastard.
they think i am who? I try to think positive with them. And i think all this is the lack of maturity in their attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment